• Welcome to the Ideas & Suggestions Portal.

If you'd like to add an idea, please first search to make sure it doesn't already exist. Then, once you've confirmed that your suggestion doesn't exist, browse the categories and select the one which is most appropriate for your idea.

• Fleeca Bank [Investments]

Tommy Bear
    • Open

What is the suggestion:

As I am running the Fleeca Bank at this moment there is no Social account.

For investment it goes = Billed Invoice = Customer pays = Comes in to my personal account and it needs to be invested, but it does not go away from the account, it stays in my personal account.

How it should happen is = Billed invoice = Customer pays and goes in to Social account (if needed It can be transfered to my account and I can transfer it to Social account) = Investment is made, the money goes in to client investment portfolio), client when needed can call the Banker (me) and request an update on their investment or ask to windraft their funds, which results of me getting the money out of the social account and transferring it back to the client.

Additionally: The 2.5 % should be calculated from the total sum of the customers portfolio meaning: Investment made 1000 = 2.5 % = time passes and the current balance is 1025, the next cash add-on should be made from 1025.

What are the advantages? (List each in new line)

It normalizes the economy

It creates a way for players (citizens) to earn passive money over time (long term investments) and cash out their investment %.

It should decrease the crime rate due to bigger money influx

What are the disadvantages? (List each in new line)

Could be possibly hard to create,

Developers might think this is a low priority

Do you have any resources (images, links, references) to support our staff in making said suggestion?

The implementation is already in the game, tweaks must be made so it can be used fully

How would you go about implementing this idea?

1) Adding social account to the bank,

2) Money billed for the client should go straight to the social account,

3) Investment and withdraw should be made from the social account,

4) Banker should be able to withdraw money from the social account or put money into social account,

5) Adding a favorite phone number in the phone (Fleeca Bank)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.